RECAST is a forum for researchers and doctoral students from all disciplines to meet and discuss research relating to sustainability, share knowledge, promote interdisciplinary collaboration, widen networks, and develop collaborative partnerships. RECAST is open to anyone who is interested in the role of research in the transition to a sustainable society.
RECAST seminars are conducted in English. To indicate your interest in receiving continuous information about the RECAST seminars and other activities, please do not hesitate to contact Farhana Borg, email@example.com.
October 26: Interdisciplinary Researchers’ Networks Grant
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend a seminar on “Interdisciplinary Researchers’ Networks”, during which we will share our experiences of the interdisciplinary researchers’ networks and inspire new research collaboration locally within Dalarna University (DU) and also internationally.
In this seminar, ten presenters will share their experiences about the projects that were awarded a grant for interdisciplinary researchers’ networks at DU in 2020. For further information about the seminar, please see the attached program (pdf).
The seminar has been organised by the Research Collegium for the Advancement of Sustainability (RECAST) with support from Dalarna University’s Council for Sustainability. This seminar is in line with the Sustainable Development Goals in Agenda 2030, which emphasise the involvement of universities in promoting interdisciplinary scholarly networks to address major global challenges concerning environmental, social, and economic issues.
Date and Time: Thursday, 26 October, 08:30-12:30
Venue: E151, Campus Falun
Registration: Please note that the seminar is followed by lunch at Scandic. If you would like to attend the lunch, you need to register in advance. A registration link will be published at the beginning of October.
Via the Staff Web you can find a compilation of funding bodies, including a guide for application of externa funding
Publications categorized under RECAST in DiVA
- A whole (pre)school approach to sustainability in eco- and non-eco-certified preschools in Sweden: : Principals’ views and attitudes, Konferens i pedagogiskt arbete, 2023 : 2023. Conference paper : refereed. .
- A whole (pre)school approach to sustainability in eco- and non-eco-certified preschools in Sweden : Principals’ views and attitudes, Konferens i pedagogiskt arbete, 2023 : 2023. Conference paper : refereed. .
- Förskolebarns egna val av lek : Preliminär resultat av en studie med barn, 2023. Conference paper. .
- Children’s Empowered Inclusion in Early Childhood Education for Sustainability, Part of: International Perspectives on Educating for Democracy in Early Childhood, Routledge, 2023. Chapter of book. .
- Education for Sustainability for Preschool Children in Sweden, 2023. Conference paper : refereed. .
The University is involved in several projects that address sustainable development from different perspectives