Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the office are to provide strategic and operative support to the Vice-Chancellor, the university's boards and committees, as well as the university's three schools. This it does through its work with and processing of:
- Strategic documents and developmental plans
- Applications for degree-awarding rights
- Reports and enquiries
- Operating cycle
- Quality systems and organisational development
- Internationalisation issues
- Diversity issues
- Strategic and operative research support
- Committee and board office
The office is also responsible for educational development supported by technology-mediated knowledge processes.
NGL Centre (Next Generation Learning)
The NGL Centre works towards the integration of technology and innovation in teaching learning so as to meet both current and future educational challenges.
Read more about the NGL Centre at Dalarna University.