Pay your tuition-fee online (Flywire):
Dalarna University has partnered with Flywire to facilitate the process of international payments.
Flywire allows you to pay securely from almost any country and any bank, usually in your home currency. By using Flywire, you will save money on bank fees and poor exchange rates. You will also be able to track your payment from start to finish. Throughout the process, Flywire's multilingual customer support team can help you with any questions.
Make Your International Student Payment: Step by Step
Please note that you will need to provide your Application Number, your Personal Code Number and Application Code(s) for the courses for which you are paying. You can find this information on your Notification of Selection Results.
- First, visit the Flywire website and select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in Swedish Kronor (SEK). In most cases, the SEK amount will be converted into your home currency.
- Choose which payment method you want to use.
- Next, you will be asked to provide some additional information.
- Book the transaction: you will receive an email on how to pay Flywire from your home country bank account. You have two business days to make the payment or you will need to initiate a new payment on the Flywire payment portal.
- Flywire then forwards the funds (in SEK) to Dalarna University, where it will be directly registered to your student billing account.
- Flywire will send you an email to confirm receipt of payment for your reference. Please note that Dalarna University does not send any confirmation of payment to applicants.
If you have any questions, you will at any time be able to talk to Flywire's customer service team by chat, Skype, email or phone.
Instructional FlyWire Film
See Flywire's instructional video on how to make international payments using its services: Flywire - How It Works.
Questions and answers about using Flywire
Q: The cost of using Flywire is more expensive than if I made a wire transfer from my bank. What can I do?
A: Flywire offers a price guarentee so if you are find a cheaper wire transfer option in your local currency you can inform Flywire so they will match this. Please read about Flywire's price guarentee.
Q. I live in Iran and don't see an option to pay from Iran. What can I do?
A: Unfortunately due to international economic restrictions it is not possible to make a payment from Iran through Flywire or even via a direct bank transfer. Most Iranian students at Dalarna University have relatives or friends living outside Iran who make the tuition fee payment on their behalf.
Q: What are the advantages of using Flywire? Can't I just ask my bank to make a wire transfer to Dalarna University?
A: Flywire offers payment options for students far beyond what Dalarna University can provide. For most students it is possible to pay by credit card, bank transfer and other local payment options when using Flywire services. In addition to offer multiple payment alternatives, Flywire payments can be initiated and conducted online. The person who makes the payment is able to see when Dalarna University receives the payment, eliminating the need for any confirmation to be sent about the arrival of the payment.
Questions regarding tuition fees
Please send your questions about fees and payment to email@example.com.