About the journal
Education & Learning is a scientific journal that began publication in 2005. In 2018, the journal relocated from the University of Skövde to Dalarna University. On the editorial board are Jörgen Dimenäs, Jan Håkansson and Madeleine Michaelsson, as well as Editor-in-Chief Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr.
Education & Learning aims to create an arena for scientific discussion on matters relevant to the educational sciences. The journal publishes one to two issues every year, and earlier issues can be found on our Tidigare nummer webpage. Each issue contains research articles addressing topics related to various educational practices and professional contexts.
The ISSN-number is 2001-4554.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Use this same address to submit your manuscript; it will be received by the Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Designer.
The aim with the journal is to:
- Publish articles that are relevant for educational practices in the workplace while contributing to the development of the given area of research and knowledge
- Inspire imaginative, innovative and creative development, and the renewal of different types of educational projects in education and research
- Contribute to an increase in professional development for in-service and pre-service teachers as well as for other occupational groups
What can be published?
The texts we publish have a scientific foundation. For example, they may be:
- Scientific articles
- Research overviews and book reviews
- Other texts of a scientific nature that do not fall within the scope of the above three points but that meet the established quality criteria of the journal and are relevant to its overall objective and purpose
Who can publish?
National and international researchers and teachers as well as others whose work is deemed suitable and interesting with regard to the established quality criteria, topics and policies for the journal
Who are the intended readers?
The journal targets researchers and teachers active within different forms of education; professionals from the field of education; and students at colleges and universities.
Open Access Statement
We adhere to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of these articles.
Everything in Education & Learning is published under the Creative Commons License CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives). This means that all content is freely available to copy and redistribute if the name of the author or authors is given as well as the link to the article. However, the content may not be altered and the material may not be used for commercial purposes.
The authors and the journal own the copyright to the work.
Article Processing Charges
This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges.