Personlig presentation av Jayaraj Jayamani
Univ lektor materialteknik, Materialteknik
Teaching: Materials and Surface Characterization, Failure Analysis and Prevention, Supervising: Master Student’s Thesis, Research: Corrosion Behavior Of High Entropy Alloys and Conventional Alloys, Establishing: International Research Collaboration
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical and Production, 2000), Annamalai University, India
- Master of Engineering (Production, 2002), Annamalai University, India.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Material Science and Engineering, 2007), University of Science and Technology-Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea.
- Until 2018: Scientist- Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, India, Field: Corrosion evaluation and development of advanced alloys for aqueous reprocessing spent nuclear fuels.
- 2009-2011: JSPS Fellow, National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan, Project: Development of precipitation-hardenable wrought Mg-Ca-Al alloys
- 2007-2009: Humboldt Fellow, IFW-Dresden, Germany, Project: Development of bulk metallic glass composites with enhanced mechanical and corrosion properties.
Field of Interest:
- Development of Advanced Materials (Metallic glass, High Entropy alloys)
- Phase formation and transformation (XRD, OM, SEM-EDS, TEM, 3D-atom probe)
- Electrochemical corrosion (Polarization, Impedance)
- High-Temperature Oxidation
- Surface Modification(Coating, Passivation, Chemical treatment, Alloying)
- Surface analysis (XPS, AES)
- Structure-property relationship
- Effect of tribo-layer on the corrosion behavior of WC-Co and WC-Ni cemented carbides in synthetic mine water, International journal of refractory metals & hard materials, 2021, Vol. 100. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- In Vitro Corrosion Behavior of Selective Laser Melted Ti-35Nb-7Zr-5Ta, Journal of materials engineering and performance (Print), 2021. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Corrosion assessment of Ni60 Nb30Ta10 metallic glass and its partially crystallized alloy in concentrated nitric acid environment, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2020, Vol. 813. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Effect of Al Addition on the Microstructure and Phase Stability of P91 Ferritic-Martensitic Steel, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A, 2019, Vol. 50, No. 3, 1421-1436. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Studies on Corrosion of Titanium and Air-Oxidized Titanium in Fluorinated Nitric Acid, Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 2019, Vol. 72, No. 7, 1917-1926. Artikel : refereegranskat. .