The course has no offerings planned right now
Learning outcomes for the course
On completion of the course, students shall be able to:
- describe and problematise Italian language structures and morphology
- describe, using adequate terminology, grammatical rules and do so in a contrasting perspective as well
- use Italian morphology and syntax, as well as a language adapted for the purpose, in their own text production
- plan and write a short essay in Italian showing language and textual competence.
- search and critically use relevant sources, as well as correctly refer to them in their own text production.