Dr. Song joined Dalarna University, Sweden in 2011 as a professor in Business Intelligence and Information Systems.
Previously he worked at the University of Durham, England (2003-2011).
He received his PhD in Information and Systems Science from Stockholm University/the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden (1995).
He has been external reviewers of research funders such as ESPRIT (EU), FP6 (EU), FP7 (EU), Horizon 2020 (EU), ITF (Hong Kong), Vinnova (Sweden), EPSRC (the UK), NSFC (China).
He is working on EU project Interreg ecoINSIDE 2.
He is reviewer of many international journals and conferences, including DKE, IEEE ToKE, INS, VLDB, ER, WWW.
He has been conference chair of WWW (2001), ISD (2009), ICCIA (2016, 2017), WISE-QUAT (since 2014).
- A comparative study of common nature‐inspired algorithms for continuous function optimization, Entropy, 2021, Vol. 23, No. 7. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- An Adaptive Fuzzy Chicken Swarm Optimization Algorithm, Mathematical problems in engineering (Print), 2021, Vol. 2021. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- A Three-Stage Periodic Model : An Initial Analysis of Government Preventive Measures against COVID-19 Epidemics, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series : 2020. Konferensbidrag : refereegranskat. .
- A novel multi-label classification algorithm based on K-nearest neighbor and random walk, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2020, Vol. 16, No. 3. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Automatic classification of ECG signals in WBAN based on convolutional neural network and long-short term memory network, 2019. Konferensbidrag : refereegranskat. .