- Study at Dalarna University
Starts week 3, 2021
The course focuses on building sustainability assessment systems. Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of sustainable development in the built environment.
- Learn about the different sustainability systems used worldwide.
- Describe the main characteristics of the various building rating schemes.
- Starts and ends:
- wk3, 2021 - wk12, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- P: Course only offered as part of programme.
- Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from building-, energy technology or civil engineering related fields, or a similar degree of at least 180 credits. Documented language proficiency knowledge equivalent to English B/English 6 at Swedish upper secondary school or equivalent knowledge
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 5,625 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 5,625 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Can we help you?
Ask us about studying at Dalarna
+46 23-77 88 88
Course room in Learn
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room