Main field of study: Energy Technology
The course has no offerings planned right now
Learning outcomes for the course
After completing the course the student shall be able to:
- Setup and perform building energy simulations.
- Select appropriate tools for a given simulation purpose (such as for load calculation, system simulation and building energy simulation).
- Select/identify appropriate simulation strategies and procedures to fit the aim of the given simulation.
- Interpret model results and identify errors.
- Understand the performance of a building using numerical simulation and offer suggestions for energy saving.