Starts week 38, 2022
- explain basic features in the history of Africa in the19th and 20th centuries
- explain basic features of religious traditions in Africa
- explain basic features of contemporary political processes in Africa
- interpret, analyse, and discuss the dynamics and modern history of different African societies, and in this analysis integrate some explanatory factors
- discuss the significance of Africa in contemporary global developments.
- Starts and ends:
- week 38, 2022 - week 50, 2022
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Swedish, can be given in English
- Entry Qualifications:
- General entrance requirements
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 6 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, make use of a word-processing programme (e.g. Word).
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) with broadband connection, at least 0.5 Mbit/s both directions.
- Means of Education:
Various communication, e.g. e-mail, and use of basic functions in our learning platform (Learn), such as finding information and being able to submit files.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 10,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 10,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.