Study at Dalarna University
- Find Course Syllabuses
- Find Programme Syllabuses
- Programmes, Courses and Course Packages
- New Students
- Education System
- Outbound Exchange Studies and Traineeships
- Study Tools
- International Students: Application and Admission Information
- Incoming Exchange Students: Application/Nomination Process for Studies
- Q&A for newly admitted students to Dalarna University spring semester 2021
Starts week 46, 2020
- Starts and ends:
- wk46, 2020 - wk2, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- P: Course only offered as part of programme.
- Entry Qualifications:
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 4 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Connect a camera and headphones to the computer and install a programme using instructions.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than three years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 1 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 15,000 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 15,000 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Ask us about studying at Dalarna
+46 23-77 88 88
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room