Starts week 8, 2023
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- explain basic features of 19th and 20th century African history
- explain continuity and change in 19th and 20th century African history
- discuss and analyse problems in the study of the modern and contemporary history of Africa
- discuss the significance of Africa in contemporary global developments.
- Starts and ends:
- week 8, 2023 - week 12, 2023
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- General entrance requirements
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 5 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Plug in peripherals to your computer, install programmes and adapt installations for your computer.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than two years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 2 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course, as are web-based meetings using sound and image. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online. Use more advanced programmes – for example, simulation programmes.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 10,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 10,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.