- Study at Dalarna University
Starts week 3, 2021
- interact in spoken French in simple everyday situations
- read short, simple texts on familiar topics in French and answer questions about these
- write their own texts in French on familiar topics
- show some knowledge of the language structure of French
- express themselves orally in French in very simple situations.
- Starts and ends:
- wk3, 2021 - wk22, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- General entrance requirements
- Application Code:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 9 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Plug in peripherals to your computer, install programmes and adapt installations for your computer.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than two years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 2 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 10,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 10,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Ask us about studying at Dalarna
+46 23-77 88 88
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room