- Study at Dalarna University
Starts week 3, 2021
Upon completion of the course, students shall be able to:
- obtain, analyse and synthesize information from multiple sources so as to describe the energy consumption of a town;
- show a basic understanding of infrastructure systems;
- demonstrate, both orally and in writing, an understanding of the climate and energy impacts of various infrastructure systems solutions;
- analyse and critically evaluate existing or planned neighbourhoods from the perspective of the environment and energy;
- give suggestions and recommendations for how neighbourhoods should be developed so as to be more sustainable;
- work in international and/or multi professional teams;
- communicate their knowledge, analyses and proposals in both oral and written form.
- Starts and ends:
- wk3, 2021 - wk12, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- P: Course only offered as part of programme.
- Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from building-, energy technology or civil engineering related fields, or a similar degree of at least 180 credits. Documented language proficiency knowledge equivalent to English B/English 6 at Swedish upper secondary school or equivalent knowledge
- Application Code:
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 16,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 16,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.