Starts week 3, 2023
Upon completion of the course, students will independently be able to:
- conduct a scientific investigation using relevant design, methodology and analysis
- critically analyse concepts, theories and perspectives in global sexual, reproductive health and rights from a sustainability perspective
- identify a scientific problem statement and purpose based on current research knowledge in a defined area
- search, critically evaluate and synthesise scientific evidence, and integrate theories and concepts within the chosen area
- conform to research ethical principles
- argue for and critically reflect on their chosen design in relation to the scientific purpose
- analyse and evaluate their results in relation to previous research
- evaluate their own contribution to the development of knowledge and give suggestions for further research
- defend and communicate their own scientific work and critically evaluate the scientific work of others concerning the degree of scientific, systemacity, content and structure.
- Starts and ends:
- week 3, 2023 - week 22, 2023
- Study Rate:
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- P: Course only offered as part of programme.
- Entry Qualifications:
- A Bachelors degree 180 credits in a social sciences/health sciences/economics main field of study and English 6
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 37,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 37,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Ask us about studying at Dalarna University.
+46 23-77 88 88
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room