Dr. Pei Huang received his Bachelor’s degree from Department of Thermal and Power Engineering at Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Wuhan, China) in 2013 and his PhD degree from Department of Architectural and Civil Engineering at City University of Hong Kong in 2017. He has been a visiting scholar at the Georgia Institute of Technology (US) in 2016. Prior to moving to Dalarna University in 2019, he worked as a postdoctoral fellow in the Division of Build ing Science and Technology at City University of Hong Kong.
His research interest includes:
- Nearly zero energy buildings (nZEBs) design and control optimization;
- Smart buildings, building cluster techniques;
- Building energy system retrofit analysis;
- Decision making under uncertainty, Bayesian theory;
- Differential evolution - based system design optimization for net zero energy buildings under climate change, Sustainable cities and society, 2020, Vol. 55. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- A review of data centers as prosumers in district energy systems : Renewable energy integration and waste heat reuse for district heating, Applied Energy, 2020, Vol. 258. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- A coordinated control to improve performance for a building cluster withenergy storage, electric vehicles, and energy sharing considered, Applied Energy, 2020, Vol. 268. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Life-cycle analysis of nearly zero energy buildings under uncertainty and degradation impacts for performance improvements, Energy Procedia, 2019, Vol. 158, 2762-2767. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Investigations of climate change impacts on net-zero energy building lifecycle performance in typical Chinese climate regions, Energy, 2019, Vol. 185, 176-189. Artikel : refereegranskat. .