Dr. Pei Huang received his Bachelor’s degree from Department of Thermal and Power Engineering at Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Wuhan, China) in 2013 and his PhD degree from Department of Architectural and Civil Engineering at City University of Hong Kong in 2017. He has been a visiting scholar at the Georgia Institute of Technology (US) in 2016. Prior to moving to Dalarna University in 2019, he worked as a postdoctoral fellow in the Division of Build ing Science and Technology at City University of Hong Kong.
His research interest includes:
- Nearly zero energy buildings (nZEBs) design and control optimization;
- Smart buildings, building cluster techniques;
- Building energy system retrofit analysis;
- Decision making under uncertainty, Bayesian theory;
- Life-cycle analysis of nearly zero energy buildings under uncertainty and degradation impacts for performance improvements, Energy Procedia, 2019, Vol. 158, 2762-2767. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Investigations of climate change impacts on net-zero energy building lifecycle performance in typical Chinese climate regions, Energy, 2019, Vol. 185, 176-189. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Climate change impact on energy balance of net-zero energy buildings in typical climate regions of China, E3S Web of Conferences, 2019, Vol. 111. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Investigation of maximum cooling loss in a piping network using Bayesian Markov Chain Monte Carlo method, Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Taylor & Francis, 2019, Vol. 12, No. 2, 117-132. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- A hierarchical coordinated demand response control for buildings with improved performances at building group, Applied Energy, 2019, Vol. 242, 684-694. Artikel : refereegranskat. .