My research focuses on entrepreneurial behaviour in micro tourism firms. I look into the dynamics of knowledge creation, knowledge transfer and innovation practices. I also have a personal interest in studying networks' structures to gain an understanding of how to increase the connectivity of small tourism firms which operate in social, economic and geographical margins and embed them in the local tourism industry.
- “Making do” in rural tourism: the resourcing behaviour of tourism micro-firms, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 2020, Vol. 28, No. 7, 1003-1021. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Alters & functions : exploring the ego-networks of tourism micro-firms, Tourism Recreation Resarch, 2020. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Behind the Scenes of Rural Tourism : A Study of Entrepreneurship in Micro-Firms, Mid Sweden University, 2020. Doktorsavhandling. .
- The entrepreneur–opportunity nexus : discovering the forces that promote product innovations in rural micro-tourism firms, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, 2019, Vol. 19, No. 1, 47-65. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- The ‘customer journey’ : Learning from customers in tourism experience encounters, Tourism Management Perspectives, 2018, Vol. 28, 201-210. Artikel : refereegranskat. .