- Study at Dalarna University
Starts week 35, 2021
On completion of the course students will be able to
- describe and understand the importance of various types of data and forms of data collection with focus on quantitative data in micro-data analysis,
- evaluate various types of data and types of data collection, with respect to the dimensions of data quality and the existing laws and regulations for data collec-tion, storage and dissemination,
- develop a new data collection system to address a research question of interest.
- Starts and ends:
- wk35, 2021 - wk44, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- Eligible students are those who fulfil the general requirements for PhD studies. Students must be familiar with the basics of qualitative and quantitative research before joining the course.
- Application Code:
Can we help you?
If you are interested in courses we offer at the doctoral level, please contact Märet Brunnstedt, Coordinator, Doctoral Studies.