Study at Dalarna University
- Find Course Syllabuses
- Find Programme Syllabuses
- Programmes, Courses and Course Packages
- New Students
- Education System
- Outbound Exchange Studies and Traineeships
- Study Tools
- International Students: Application and Admission Information
- Incoming Exchange Students: Application/Nomination Process for Studies
Share this page Data collection and data quality
Starts week 36, 2020
On completion of the course students will be able to
- describe and understand the importance of various types of data and forms of data collection with focus on quantitative data in micro-data analysis,
- evaluate various types of data and types of data collection, with respect to the dimensions of data quality and the existing laws and regulations for data collec-tion, storage and dissemination,
- develop a new data collection system to address a research question of interest.
- Starts and ends:
- wk36, 2020 - wk45, 2020
- Study Rate:
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- Eligible students are those who fulfil the general requirements for PhD studies. Students must be familiar with the basics of qualitative and quantitative research before joining the course.
- Application Code:
Can we help you?
If you are interested in courses we offer at the doctoral level, please contact Märet Brunnstedt, Coordinator, Doctoral Studies.