Starts week 3, 2023
Upon completion of the course, the student shall be able to:
- use Chinese appropriately in various practical tasks
- assess and supervise students‘ work, and on a scientific basis reflect on the educational leadership role
- identify, formulate, and discuss issues that arise in practical teaching related tasks
- orally and in writing discuss and reflect on acquired experience and knowledge during the internship.
- Starts and ends:
- week 3, 2023 - week 22, 2023
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- 120 credits on First cycle, of which 90 credits within the field of humanities
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 0 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Connect a camera and headphones to the computer and install a programme using instructions.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than three years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 1 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Ask us about studying at Dalarna University.
+46 23-77 88 88
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room