Study at Dalarna University
- Find Course Syllabuses
- Find Programme Syllabuses
- Programmes, Courses and Course Packages
- New Students
- Education System
- Outbound Exchange Studies and Traineeships
- Study Tools
- International Students: Application and Admission Information
- Incoming Exchange Students: Application/Nomination Process for Studies
Starts week 13, 2021
Upon completion of the course, the doctoral student will be able to:
- explain the basic theoretical foundation and practical use of Structural Equation Models (SEM)
- apply SEM on real problems
- interpret and present the results
- estimate structural equation models with maximum likelihood and least squares and be able to evaluate the results.
- Starts and ends:
- wk13, 2021 - wk22, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Borlänge)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- (Applicants must meet the) General entry requirements for postgraduate studies.
- Application Code:
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, make use of a word-processing programme (e.g. Word).
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) with broadband connection, at least 0.5 Mbit/s both directions.
- Means of Education:
Various communication, e.g. e-mail, and use of basic functions in our learning platform (Learn), such as finding information and being able to submit files.
If you are interested in courses we offer at the doctoral level, please contact Märet Brunnstedt, Coordinator, Doctoral Studies.