Doctoral Course FMI2223
Complexity and Operations Research Methods for PhD-students
Starts week 3, 2023
Upon completion of the course, the PhD-student shall be able to:
• frame a practical problem in to the general class of OR problems and within a decision framework,
• represent a practical problem as a linear programming problem,
• represent a practical problem as an integer programming problem,
• implement algorithms to solve linear and integer programming problems,
• classify problems into complexity classes according to the computational resources required to solve them exactly,
• identify and implement approximate (heuristic and stochastic) solution methods for attacking computationally intractable problems.
- Starts and ends:
- week 3, 2023 - week 12, 2023
- Study Rate:
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications :
- Degree of Master 60 credits in Microdata Analysis
- Application Code:
How may we help you?
If you are interested in courses we offer at the doctoral level, please contact Märet Brunnstedt, Coordinator, Doctoral Studies.