The course has no instances planned right now
Learning outcomes for the course
On completion of the course the student will be able to:
- write clear, concise and accurate business texts in English
- proof-read and edit their own texts in order to identify and avoid common grammatical mistakes in the English language
- use an appropriate register depending on the style and context of the document/written text
- illustrate and describe business trends in the form of graphs and diagrams
- prepare him or herself for a job interview by writing a CV with accompanying documentation and by discussing interview techniques.
- make use of an expanded glossary in the areas of tourism and social science in writing.