Postgraduate Programme in Midwifery90 Credits
- Programme code
- Approved by the Faculty Board Health and Caring Sciences, 10 September 2015.
Valid from Autumn semester .
1. Objectives of the Educational Programme
1.1 Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Act (1992:1434), Chapter 1, 9 §:
1.2 Degree Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Ordinance (1993:100), Appendix 2:
1.3 Objectives of the Programme
2. Main Structure of the Programme
3. Courses of the Programme
4. Degree Awarded
5. Required Entry Qualifications
- A Swedish nursing licence, and a completed Bachelor‘s degree in any major in the health sciences and Thesis 15 credits