Personlig presentation av Jingchun Shen
She is a building researcher, mechanical engineer, WELL AP in Sweden and serves Topic Editor of Editorial Board of Buildings, and a reviewer board member of MDPI group (Applied Sciences, Sustainability, Energies)., and passionate about: 1) Future climate adaptation / resilient building design, 2) Building-integrated solar technology, 3) City and building cluster simulation, 4) Digital twin technology application , and 5) Health indoor environmental quality.
She participates in course development within Energy Efficient Building (7.5hp, BY3001 ), Energy Performance of Building Simulation & Analysis (IDA ICE software , 5 hp, ABY22W ), Solar Thermal ( 7.5hp, EG 3007 ), Sustainable Green Building Rating System ( 2.5hp , BY3004 ), BIM in the construction process ( 5hp, GBY2GC ), and Energy project ( 7.5hp, BY2022 ).
She pairs the creation of these educational and academic offerings with the commitment to continuous improvement of building-design technology to enable students to create sustainable design and novel research.
- The reinforcement learning method for occupant behavior in building control : A review, Energy and Built Environment, 2021, Vol. 2, No. 2, 137-148. Article : refereed. .
- Building Renovation Adapting to Future Climate: A Potential Solution of Phase-Change Material to Building Envelope, Part of: Handbook of Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation, Springer-Verlag New York, 2021. Chapter of book. .
- Influence of Future Climate on Building Performance and the Related Adaptive Solution to New Building Design, Part of: Handbook of Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation, Springer-Verlag New York, 2021. Chapter of book. .
- A review of data centers as prosumers in district energy systems : Renewable energy integration and waste heat reuse for district heating, Applied Energy, 2020, Vol. 258. Article : refereed. .
- An early-stage analysis of climate-adaptive designs for multi-family buildings under future climate scenario : Case studies in Rome, Italy and Stockholm, Sweden, Journal of Building Engineering, 2020, Vol. 27. Article : refereed. .