She is passionate about: 1) Future climate adaptation/resilient building design, 2) Building intergated solar technology, 3) Urban & building cluster simulation, 4) Digital twin technology application, and 5) Health indoor environmental quality studies.
She works on the Byggteknik Team where she exposes to the cutting-edge research projects and high performance building design & analysis tools. She pairs the creation of these educational and academic offerings with the commitment to continuous improvement of building-design technology to enable students to create sustainable design and novel research.
- A review of data centers as prosumers in district energy systems : Renewable energy integration and waste heat reuse for district heating, Applied Energy, 2020, Vol. 258. Article : refereed. .
- An early-stage analysis of climate-adaptive designs for multi-family buildings under future climate scenario : Case studies in Rome, Italy and Stockholm, Sweden, Journal of Building Engineering, 2020, Vol. 27. Article : refereed. .
- Exploring the potential of climate-adaptive container building design under future climate scenarios in three different climate zones, Sustainability, 2020, Vol. 12, No. 1. Article : refereed. .
- Smart meter and in-home display for energy savings in residential buildings : a pilot investigation in Shanghai, China, Intelligent Buildings International, 2019, Vol. 11, No. 1, 4-26. Article : refereed. .
- Design strategy of a compact unglazed solar thermal facade (STF) for building integration based on BIM concept, Energy Procedia, 2017, Vol. 105, 1-6. Article : refereed. .