Personlig presentation av Jenny Rosén
Professor Swedish as a Second Language, Swedish as a Second Language
Senior Lecturer Swedish as a Second Language, Educational Work 1
Literacy education on basic levels in Swedish for immigrants
Mother tongue and study support through the mother tongue in the compulsory school - Practices, conditions and pedagogy
Multilingual resources in education
On the threshold to preschool - learning among pre service preschool teachers in a multilingual and multicultural context
- Introduction to the special issue on translanguaging in the age of mobility, Multilingua - Journal of Cross-cultural and Interlanguage Communication, 2022. Article : refereed. .
- Spaces for translanguaging in mother tongue tuition, Education Inquiry, 2022, Vol. 13, No. 1, 37-55. Article : refereed. .
- Användning av språkliga resurser i studiehandledning på modersmålet, Pedagogisk forskning i Sverige, 2020, Vol. 25, No. 2-3, 26-48. Article : refereed. .
- Språklig mångfald i förskolan, Part of: Modersmål, minoriteter och mångfald, Studentlitteratur AB, 2020. Chapter of book. .
- Scaffolding through translanguaging and emotions, 2019. Conference paper : refereed. .