On completion of the course, students shall be able to:
- Plan, design, build and test a solar energy system within a project in groups
- apply fundamental engineering and specific solar engineering knowledge in a project in a critical and systematic manner
- communicate engineering work by presenting the project results orally and in written form
- critically evaluate the results of the project.
- Written tests on the taught applied engineering topics and non-technical subjects 2.5 credits
- Oral presentations (seminars) and written presentations ( group reports) for each of the four parts in the project (plan, design, built, test) 2 credits
- Oral presentation and final group report 1.5 credits
- Individual report, in which students reflect on the project implementation in respect to the course objectives, 1.5 credits
Forms of Study
Lectures, seminars, active information search, oral and written presentation of individual and group work, project meetings.
Oral presentation and final group report U-G.
The overall grade is based on the individual tests, the indidual reports and the reports of the four parts.
- B.A. in engineering (mechanical, electrical, energy) of at least 180 credits and English 6