The course has no instances planned right now
- Search other courses
- Contact us if you have questions: email@example.com.
Learning outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course, the student shall be able to;
- write computer programs in the language R,
- use basic descriptive statistics,
- perform statistical inference
- use regression analysis on given data,
- calculate expected value from random variables,
- use some common probability distributions,
- practice statistical tools on a typical engineering problem.