- Study at Dalarna University
Starts week 39, 2021
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to
- describe health, equality and equity as based on the sustainable development goals 2030
- describe transcultural caring in a life-cycle perspective
- describe the influence of socioeconomic, political and religious factors on interpersonal meetings in a multicultural context
- demonstrate an understanding of the significance of language for communication in transcultural care
- demonstrate an understanding of the importance of multicultural collaboration within and between social institutions and professions in order to enhance health, education, the economy and ecology.
- Starts and ends:
- wk39, 2021 - wk48, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- General entrance requirements
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 6 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Plug in peripherals to your computer, install programmes and adapt installations for your computer.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) with broadband connection, at least 0.5 Mbit/s both directions.
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 18,938 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 18,938 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Ask us about studying at Dalarna
+46 23-77 88 88
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room