- Study at Dalarna University
Starts week 3, 2022
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- conduct a minor study of a subject related to Japan
- search for, delimit and critically examine the material relevant to the study
- formulate a plan for a feasible study within a defined time frame
- write an academic paper using logically convincing arguments in which due consideration has been given to the structure of its outline, the references, footnotes and quotations
- critically reflect on their own conclusions
- give constructive criticism on the work of another and handle the criticism of others in an objective way.
- Starts and ends:
- wk3, 2022 - wk22, 2022
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- 30 credits in Japanese at First Cycle, or equivalent knowledge
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 6 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Plug in peripherals to your computer, install programmes and adapt installations for your computer.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than three years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 1 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 10,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 10,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.