- Study at Dalarna University
Starts week 3, 2022
On successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- explain the fundamental nature of the sound structure, the word structure, grammatical structure, and dialectal variations of the Japanese language
- analyze the typological characteristics of the Japanese language using theoretical concepts in an appropriate way
- utilize linguistic knowledge to improve their writing, reading and oral skills in Japanese.
- Starts and ends:
- wk3, 2022 - wk22, 2022
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Japanese, can be given in English
- Entry Qualifications:
- Japanese III: Language Proficiency, 15 credits, Japanese III: The Modern Short Story, 7.5 credits and Japanese III: Reading Manga, 7.5 credits, at First cycle, or equivalent knowledge
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 16 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Plug in peripherals to your computer, install programmes and adapt installations for your computer.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than three years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 1 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 21,750 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 21,750 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.