Postgraduate Programme in Midwifery90 Credits
- Programme code
- Approved by the Faculty Board Health and Caring Sciences, 10 September 2019.
Valid from Autumn semester 2020.
1. Objectives of the Educational Programme
1.1 Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Act (1992:1434), Chapter 1, 9 §:
1.2 Degree Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Ordinance (1993:100), Appendix 2:
1.3 Objectives of the Programme
2. Main Structure of the Programme
3. Courses of the Programme
4. Degree Awarded
5. Required Entry Qualifications
- A Swedish nursing licence, and a completed Bachelor‘s degree in any major in the health sciences and Thesis 15 credits