Master Program in Educational Work60 Credits
- Programme code
- Approved by the University Faculty Board, 12 June 2015.
Valid from Autumn semester 2015.
- Revised, 24 February 2017.
Revision is valid from Spring semester 2017.
1. Objectives of the Educational Programme
1.1 Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Act (1992:1434), Chapter 1, 9 §:
1.2 Degree Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Ordinance (1993:100), Appendix 2:
1.3 Objectives of the Programme
2. Main Structure of the Programme
3. Courses of the Programme
4. Degree Awarded
5. Required Entry Qualifications
- Teacher education of at least 180 credits, or a Bachelor’s degree in Education/Educational Work