Master Programme in Swedish as a Second Language 60 credits60 Credits
- Programme code
- Approved by the University Faculty Board, 17 April 2020.
Valid from Spring semester 2021.
1. Objectives of the Educational Programme
1.1 Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Act (1992:1434), Chapter 1, 9 §:
1.2 Degree Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Ordinance (1993:100), Appendix 2:
1.3 Objectives of the Programme
2. Main Structure of the Programme
3. Courses of the Programme
4. Degree Awarded
5. Required Entry Qualifications
- A Bachelors degree in Swedish as a second language 180 credits