In your course room, you can, for example, find your course lectures, lecture notes, schedules (timetables), syllabus, articles, names of fellow students, your teacher's name. You also submit your course work in your course room.
Guest Access to Course Rooms and Programme Rooms
To enter a course room or a programme room in Learn as guest (for example if you need the list of literature before you are registered on the course), follow the instructions below:
- Log in as guest using this link
- Click "Kurskatalog"(course catalogue) in the menu to the left
- Write the course code, for example, pg1079, ar1015 or en1028 under "Sök
katalog" (search course catalogue).
- Click "Gå" (go) bottom right
- Go to the bottom of the page and right click on the course room you would like
to enter and choose “open link in new tab”. Please note that there may be
more than one course room with the same code. You probably need the
course for autumn. Look for “HT19” after the course code.
- Log in as guest using this link :
- Click "Organisationskatalog" in the menu to the left
- Write the programme name, for example ’sjuksköterskeprogrammet’ under "Sök
katalog" (search catalogue).
- Click "Gå" (go) bottom right.
- Go to the bottom of the page and right click on the programme room you would
like to enter and choose “open link in new tab”.
If you are registered on a course or programme, you access the learning platform by logging in to https://learn.du.se.
For Students and Teachers
- Find Your Courses in Learn (pdf)
- Forum (pdf)
- Results and Feedback from Teachers (pdf)
- Submit Assignments in Learn (pdf)