We invite you to become a member!
The purpose of this association is to offer colleagues from all parts of the University the chance to meet and take part in different activities outside working hours. The activities and events it organises are opportunities for members to broaden their interests and try something new while socialising as a group.
- The membership fee is 100 SEK per calendar year (see how to become a member below).
- The association may subsidise activities and events up to a maximum of 50%.
- The association cannot subsidise alcohol.
- The activities and events should be diverse enough that there is something of interest for everyone.
- The association invites all employees to contribute with both ideas and, where possible, time.
- The members of the Fritidsförening Board volunteer their time and do not receive payment.
Mandy Bengts, Chairperson
Christer Sundin, Treasurer
Those of us on the board do so voluntarily simply because we think it benefits camaraderie at the workplace. What’s more, it’s a fun thing to do! All colleagues are welcome to participate in the meetings we post on the Medarbetarwebben at various times throughout the year.
Are you interested in becoming a board member? Just let us know! The more the merrier!
You can find planned activities and events in the association’s calendar. We add to this on an ongoing basis. If you have suggestions for activities or events, or if you have any questions, please contact us by email.
Become a Member
- The membership fee is SEK 100 per year.
- You can pay this by Swish 123 087 99 81 or by postgiro 71 68 75-0.
- Include your name and the message “Medlemskap” with your payment.