- Ageing with digital technologies : From theory to agency and practice, International Journal of Ageing and Later Life, 2022, Vol. 15, No. 2, 9-21. Article. .
- Why Disconnecting Matters? Towards a Critical Research Agenda on Online Disconnection, Part of: Reckoning with Social Media, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2021. Chapter of book. .
- Poland: why is a new media law prompting street protests and outrage from the US?, 2021. .
- The waves that sweep away : older Internet non- and seldom-users’ experiences of new technologies and digitalization, Part of: Making Time for Digital Lives, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2020. Chapter of book. .
- Slow Side of the Divide?Older ICT Non- and Seldom-Users Discussing Social Acceleration and Social Change, Digital Culture & Society, 2019, Vol. 5, No. 1, 85-104. Article : refereed. .