- The waves that sweep away : older Internet non- and seldom-users’ experiences of new technologies and digitalization, Part of: Making Time for Digital Lives, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2020. Chapter of book. .
- Slow Side of the Divide?Older ICT Non- and Seldom-Users Discussing Social Acceleration and Social Change, Digital Culture and Society, 2019, Vol. 5, No. 1, 85-104. Article : refereed. .
- Digital Mourning Labor: : Corporate Use of Dead Celebrities on Social Media, Part of: Death Matters, Palgrave Macmillan, 2019. Chapter of book. .
- Towards illiberal conditioning? New politics of media regulations in Poland (2015–2018), East European Politics, 2019, Vol. 36, No. 1, 27-43. Article : refereed. .
- Ideology, power and inclusion : using the critical perspective to study how older ICT users make sense of digitisation, Media Culture and Society, 2018, Vol. 40, No. 8, 1167-1185. Article : refereed. .