First, you need to include your teaching merits in accordance with the template (see below), as well as these documents:
- Cover letter
- CV including information about references
- Copies of relevant qualifications/certificates
- Teaching qualifications/experience in accordance with the Dalarna University document template Education Portfolio (pdf)
For Professors, Senior Lecturers, Associate Senior Lecturers or Post Docs, the following documentation must also be attached:
- Five (ten for Professors) relevant pieces of most referenced work
- List of publications
No electronic amendments to your application can be made after the final date of application. For your application to be considered complete, the documents above must be submitted by the application deadline. For those positions that require input from experts, the applicant will receive information about requirements for further documentation at a later date. This further documentation refers to academic publications that cannot be submitted electronically.
These must be presented by everyone applying for the following:
- a position as Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Research Associate or Professor
- promotion to Senior Lecturer or Professor, as well as qualification as Associate Professor
- placement in the pedagogical career ladder
Teaching qualifications must be presented in a portfolio in accordance with the template used by Dalarna University (see above, Education Portfolio).