Do you spend a lot of your workday using computers/computer screens? If you do, you may require ergonomically designed equipment and computer glasses.
Dalarna University has a standard range of ergonomic equipment available to all employees:
- MouseTrapper Adv 2.0 (centrally placed wrist-rest)
- Roller Mouse Red Max (centrally placed wrist-rest)
- Roller Mouse Red Max (centrally placed wrist-rest with forearm support)
- Spacesaver (thinner and smaller keyboard)
- Standing mat
- Forearm support (works well with MouseTrapper Adv 2.0)
To order products from this standard range, please do the following:
- Fill in and print out an order form (rekvisitionsblankett) and ask your immediate manager to sign it.
- Send the signed form to the janitorial office (Vaktmästeriet) in Falun.
- When your equipment is available for you to collect, you will be notified by email.
Dalarna University employees are entitled to receive an eye examination and a pair of computer glasses at no cost to them.
To request this service, follow these steps:
- Fill in and print out an order form (rekvisitionsblankett). Ask your immediate manager to sign the form.
- Book an appointment for an eye examination at Specsavers: phone 0243-120 47 (Borlänge) and 023-137 10 (Falun).
- Take your signed form (rekvisitionsblankett) with you to your appointment.
- Choose your frames and order your glasses. If you want coated (non-reflective) glasses or non-standard frames, you will need to pay the price difference yourself.