Do you spend a lot of your workday using computers/computer screens? If you do, you may require ergonomically designed equipment and computer glasses.
Dalarna University has a standard range of ergonomic equipment available to all employees:
- MouseTrapper Adv 2.0 (centrally placed wrist-rest)
- Roller Mouse Red Max (centrally placed wrist-rest)
- Roller Mouse Red Max (centrally placed wrist-rest with forearm support)
- Contour Balance Keyboard (thinner and smaller keyboard)
- Standing mat
- Forearm support (works well with MouseTrapper Adv 2.0)
To order products from this standard range, please do the following:
- Fill in and print out an order form (rekvisitionsblankett) and ask your immediate manager to sign it.
- Send the signed form to the janitorial office (Vaktmästeriet) in Falun.
- When your equipment is available for you to collect, you will be notified by email.
Dalarna University employees are entitled to receive an eye examination and a pair of computer glasses at no cost to them, the employer reimburses for frames up to SEK 1,150. If you choose to buy more expensive frames, you will need to pay the price difference yourself directly to the optician.
To request this service, follow these steps:
- Fill in and print out an order form (rekvisitionsblankett). Ask your immediate manager to sign the form.
- Book an appointment for an eye examination at Synsam: phone 0243-105 25 (Bragegallerian Borlänge) and 023-105 25 (Falun).
- Take your signed form (rekvisitionsblankett) with you to your appointment.
- Choose your frames and order your glasses. If you want coated (non-reflective) glasses or non-standard frames or buy more expensive frames than SEK 1,150, you will need to pay the price difference yourself directly to the optician.