Personlig presentation av Lena Pettersson
Lecturer Nursing, Nursing
Research co-ordinator for the Research Centres Knowledge Implementation and Patient Safety, the Research Centre for Ageing and Later Life and Reproductive, Infant and Child Health. These are part of the Research Profile Health & Welfare.
- How nursing leaders promote evidence-based practice implementation at point-of-care : A four-country exploratory study., Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2021. Article : refereed. .
- The chain of codified knowledge: Organisational enactment of evidence-based healthcare in four high-income countries., Part of: Organizational Behaviour in Healthcare, Palgrave Macmillan, 2020. Chapter of book. .
- Mobilising evidence to improve nursing practice : A qualitative study of leadership roles and processes in four countries, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2019, Vol. 90, 21-30. Article : refereed. .
- Mobilising evidence to improve nursing practice : A qualitative study of leadership roles and processes in four countries, 2019. Conference paper : refereed. .
- From Research Evidence to “Evidence by Proxy”? : Organizational Enactment of Evidence-Based Health Care in Four High-Income Countries, PAR. Public Administration Review, 2019, Vol. 79, No. 5, 684-698. Article : refereed. .