- Health workforce perspectives of barriers inhibiting the provision of quality care in Nepal and Somalia : A qualitative study, Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare, 2020, Vol. 23. Article : refereed. .
- The views of Somali religious leaders on birth spacing : A qualitative study, Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare, 2019, Vol. 20, 27-31. Article : refereed. .
- Evaluating a model for the capacity building of midwifery eduators in Bangladesh through a blended, web-based master's programme, Global Health Action, 2019, Vol. 12, No. 1. Article : refereed. .
- Infant and young child nutritional status and their caregivers’ feeding knowledge and hygiene practices in internally displaced person camps, Somalia, BMC Nutrition, 2019, Vol. 59, No. 5. Article : refereed. .
- "Change-makers in midwifery care": Exploring the differences between expectations and outcomes - a qualitative study of a midwifery net-based education programme in the Somali region, Midwifery, 2019, Vol. 69, 135-142. Article : refereed. .