Personlig presentation av Gunn Nyberg
Associate Professor, Educational Work 1
Director of Doctoral Programme in Educational Work, teaching in Physical Education Teacher Education. Researching knowledge and learning in PE an PETE
PhD, Sport and Fitness Sciences/Health Sciences
Senior Lecturer Sport and Health Sciences, Educational Work 1
Assignments in Physical Education and Helath - what are the students supposed to know and what kinds of knowing are possible to develop?
Learning to move differently: Developing a non-dualistic theory of movement learning
Movement subject knowledge in physical education teacher education
Transitions from Physical Education Teacher Education to teaching practices in Physical Education
- Exploring physical education teachers’ perceptions and attitudes towards digital technology in outdoor education, Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Learning, 2022. Article : refereed. .
- Does physical education matter? A methodological approach to understand transitions of content areas from PETE to PE, 2021. Conference paper : refereed. .
- How does physical education teacher education matter? : A methodological approach to understanding transitions from PETE to school physical education, Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 2021, Vol. 235. Article : refereed. .
- Coaching for skill development in sport : a kinesio-cultural approach, Sport Coaching Review, 2021. Article : refereed. .
- Metaphors of Movement Learning, Part of: Learning Movements, Routledge, 2021. Chapter of book. .