There are a number of networks, centres and departments at Dalarna University that focus on collaboration with external parties. Unless otherwise indicated, the links below link to Swedish websites.
- Accomplissh.eu: ACcelerate Co-creation by setting up a Multi-actor PLatform for Impact from Social Sciences and Humanities - a project wtih EU funding, Horizon 2020
- Centre for Tourism and Leisure Research (CeTLeR) (English website)
- Dala Sports Academy: an EU-funded project to enable knowledge transfer, testing and verification of products and services as well as business development to companies that work with sport and health
- DUCAS: Dalarna University Centre for African Studies (English website)
- Energikompetenscentrum - EKC: a centre that collaborates with external organisations and businesses that work with the transfer of knowledge, development and innovation within the energy sector
- Gymnasieforskarskolan: a collaborative project with upper secondary schools, the University and regional businesses
- Interkulturellt utvecklingscentrum Dalarna - IKUD: centre of excellence on issues that deal with interculturality
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP Dalarna) (English website)
- Korta vägen: a programme open to non-Swedish university graduates to help them integrate into the Swedish labour force
- Kunskapscentrum för kommunal vårdutveckling: supports development within health care within the region
- Pedagogiskt utvecklingscentrum Dalarna - PUD: development of regional schools and education
- Socialtjänstens utvecklingscentrum Dalarna - SUD: education, research and evidence-based development in the field of Social Services
- Teknikerjakten: a collaborative project for the development and education of pupils and teachers in the field of Technology and Science
- Teknikåttan: an annual competition for lower-secondary school pupils in the field of Technology and Science
The University can also offer customised education in collaboration with external public-sector and private-sector organisations: see our Commissioned Education webpage.