The research areas that can be described with the adjective audiovisual branch out into a wide range of different areas, in the humanities, arts and technology. Audiovisual studies reside in the intersection of interdisciplinary research on audiovisuality, artistic research, and concrete media production. The Symposium discussed what characterises the research, education and practice of audiovisual studies, both currently and in the future.
- Ballivian Gemeiner Murakami, "Pigments-of-Imagination" (pdf)
- Irene Ros Vintage, "TVs and under represented memories (pdf)
- Maja Hargerman, "How to Make the Past Visible (pdf)
- Mark Aitken "Confinemen as a measure of freedom in the new norma" (pdf)
- Matt Deegan, "Nonlinear Time in Electronic Music (pdf)