In the work to create a more inclusive digital learning environment for students, Immersive Reader is a function that will improve your reading experience and increase the readability of the digital materials you can find in Learn.
With Immersive Reader, you can:
- change font size and spacing in text
- change the contrast between text and background colour
- improve your spelling by dividing words into syllables
- highlight verbs, nouns, adjectives and subordinate clauses
- use a picture dictionary
- increase reading speed with line focus
- convert text to speech
- translate text in real time
For now, this function only works in Learn and cannot be used with pictures or tables. To use it you, will need internet connection.