For both undergraduate (first cycle) and Master’s programmes (second cycle) taught in English, classes can be held on-campus. However, to limit the number of students on campus, a blended approach – i.e. both online and campus teaching – is planned.
For all other teaching and examinations that would normally be campus-based, the recommendation is that these are net-based and “blended”. Here, blended means that the forms of teaching will enable students to choose between net-based and campus-based: that is, it will be possible for them to take part in both forms.
For planning purposes, the following are to be given priority on campus:
- Examinations that cannot be taken (net-based)
- Practical modules / skills training or practical examinations
- Newly admitted students in Bachelor's (first-cycle) and Master’s (second-cycle) courses / programmes
- Examinations for courses in the final year of a programme
- Bachelor's (first-cycle) and Master’s (second-cycle) programmes taught in English