The card you need to buy is a Dalatrafik Resekort Företag bus card, the cost of which will be deducted from your net salary. You must have employment at the University for at least 12 more months to be able to order a discounted bus card.
New Prices / Zones from 1 March 2024
Dalatrafik has introduced a new bus card (Resekort Företag) for use from 1 March 2024 that has new zones and new prices. You can read about this on the Dalatrafik website: see the link to the right.
If you have a bus card (Resekort Företag) that you began using before 1 March 2024, the price you paid will remain in effect until your agreement expires.
- You can begin using your bus card at the earliest 1.5 months after ordering it.
- Family members can use the bus card as well.
- The deduction from your net salary does not affect your pensionable or sickness benefit income.
- The benefit is non-taxable.
- The agreement is binding for twelve months. Should you resign, go on sick leave or otherwise no longer require the benefit before the end of the 12-month period, you will need to pay for the remaining months.
- If you lose your bus card, you can request a new one at no cost.
Current prices, bus routes and more information can be found on the Dalatrafik website.
Order Your Bus Card
Fill out the application form and send it to the Office of Human Resources. Remember that it will take about 1.5 months for your order to be processed.