- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical and Production, 2000), Annamalai University, India
- Master of Engineering (Production, 2002), Annamalai University, India.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Material Science and Engineering, 2007), University of Science and Technology-Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea.
- Until 2018: Scientist- Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, India, Field: Corrosion evaluation and development of advanced alloys for aqueous reprocessing spent nuclear fuels.
- 2009-2011: JSPS Fellow, National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan, Project: Development of precipitation-hardenable wrought Mg-Ca-Al alloys
- 2007-2009: Humboldt Fellow, IFW-Dresden, Germany, Project: Development of bulk metallic glass composites with enhanced mechanical and corrosion properties.
Field of Interest:
- Development of Advanced Materials (Metallic glass, High Entropy alloys)
- Phase formation and transformation (XRD, OM, SEM-EDS, TEM, 3D-atom probe)
- Electrochemical corrosion (Polarization, Impedance)
- High-Temperature Oxidation
- Surface Modification(Coating, Passivation, Chemical treatment, Alloying)
- Surface analysis (XPS, AES)
- Structure-property relationship
- A comparison study of dislocation density, recrystallization and grain growth among nickel, FeNiCo ternary alloy and FeNiCoCrMn high entropy alloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, Vol. 790, 266-273. Article : refereed. .