- · B2B and Consumer marketing
- · Entrepreneurship
- · International Management
- · Pedagogical research
- · Team creativity
I have a broadresearch background, which includes publications in B2B marketing, consumermarketing, international (crisis) management, entrepreneurship and pedagogicalresearch. I’m currently initiating a research project on team creativity, whichis an area of great importance for several societal sectors. Specifically, I’minterested in factors behind teams’ innovative capabilities, their problemsolving, how they identify opportunities in the market, and ways for creativepooling of resources. My research on creativity will also include methods to enhancestudents’ creative competence. I’m also involved in initiating research on thechanged conditions for leadership in knowledge intensive organizations and thechallenges associated with ensuring a good work environment for distance workers.
- Antecedents of luxury brand hate : A quantitative study, Strategic Change, 2021, Vol. 30, No. 1, 35-43. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Building students' entrepreneurial mindsets : Results from an intervention at a Russian university, The International Journal of Management Education, 2020, Vol. 18, No. 2. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Internal brand management in the public sector : the effects of internal communication, organizational practices, and PSM on employees’ brand perceptions, Public Management Review, 2020, 1-25. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- B2B brand equity : investigating the effects of human capital and relational trust, Journal of business & industrial marketing, 2019, Vol. 34, No. 1, 1-11. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Branding in the public sector : a systematic literature review and directions for future research, Journal of Brand Management, 2019, Vol. 26, No. 2, 126-140. Artikel : refereegranskat. .