Her multidisciplinary building services interests cover:
1) the research in building integrated solar heating system (BIST);
2) modular construction of the container with architectural optimization;
3) environmental assessment system (LEED, BREEAM, WELL, GBP, environmental building);
4) BIM engineering;
5) and environmental performance-based decision support assessment for early design stages during future climate scenarios;
6) design of heating, ventilation and cooling systems and relevant dynamic system / building simulation (with PolySun, IDA ICE).
- A review of data centers as prosumers in district energy systems : Renewable energy integration and waste heat reuse for district heating, Applied Energy, 2020, Vol. 258. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- An early-stage analysis of climate-adaptive designs for multi-family buildings under future climate scenario : Case studies in Rome, Italy and Stockholm, Sweden, Journal of Building Engineering, 2020, Vol. 27. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Exploring the potential of climate-adaptive container building design under future climate scenarios in three different climate zones, Sustainability, 2020, Vol. 12, No. 1. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Smart meter and in-home display for energy savings in residential buildings : a pilot investigation in Shanghai, China, Intelligent Buildings International, 2019, Vol. 11, No. 1, 4-26. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Design strategy of a compact unglazed solar thermal facade (STF) for building integration based on BIM concept, Energy Procedia, 2017, Vol. 105, 1-6. Artikel : refereegranskat. .