- The views of Somali religious leaders on birth spacing : A qualitative study, Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare, 2019, Vol. 20, 27-31. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Evaluating a model for the capacity building of midwifery eduators in Bangladesh through a blended, web-based master's programme, Global Health Action, 2019, Vol. 12, No. 1. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- "Change-makers in midwifery care": Exploring the differences between expectations and outcomes - a qualitative study of a midwifery net-based education programme in the Somali region, Midwifery, 2019, Vol. 69, 135-142. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Qualitative study showed that a culturally tailored parenting programme improved the confidence and skills of Somali immigrants, Acta Paediatrica, 2019, Vol. 108, No. 8, 1482-1490. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- With knowledge and support women can attend antenatal care : the views of women in IDP camps in Somaliland, African Journal of Midwifery and Womens' Health, 2018, Vol. 12, No. 3. Artikel : refereegranskat. .